We offer the latest in recovery treatments to return you to your activities, faster. In conduction with your regular physical therapy plan of care and treatment, these techniques help with the repair of soft tissues such as muscles, tendons, and ligaments, as well as improving mobility and decreasing inflamation.
- Infrared Light Therapy - promotes tissue repair and natural healing in and around bones, joints, muscles, ligaments and tendons. It provides relief of muscle aches, pain and stiffness in a joint as well as decreasing inflammation and generating new, healthy tissue while increasing blood circulation.
- Iontophoresis - I-Bresis, the latest in iontophoresis technology, uses electricity to push anti-inflammatory medicine into the injured tissues. This latest advancement in technology allows the medication to be administered in only 3 min. Iontophoresis can help decrease inflammation, pain, swelling and edema within tendons, ligaments muscles, joints, and subcutaneous tissues. It can also help reduce calcium deposits in the body.
- Cupping - We have many layers to our skin, including fascia, that should move fluidly, but due to injury, inflammation, and simply over time the tissues can become thickened and less mobile. Unlike other forms of manual therapy (i.e. massage) that are compressive in nature, cupping is decompressive which helps release tight tissues, improve trigger points, improve blood flow and nutrient exchange and create a change to the neuromuscular system which allows for pain relief and better movement.
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization (IASTM) - is a popular treatment for myofascial restriction. IASTM uses specially designed instruments to provide a mobilizing effect to scar tissue and myofascial adhesions. With the use of the specially designed instruments, the therapist will detect and treat fascial restrictions, encourage rapid breakdown and healing of areas exhibiting soft tissue fibrosis, chronic inflammation, or degeneration. The remodeling of the tissue helps decrease pain and thus improve overall movement.
SCHEDULE YOUR 20 MIN RECOVERY SESSION NOW!!!
Featuring Dry Needling, Cupping, IASTM, and Hypervolt PercussionTherapy to aid you in achieving your maximum performance and recover from workouts.
- CBD - Easily applied to provide temporary relief from aches and pains