Performance training is training of the body to better prepare the individual for a greater general fitness. Individual characteristics such as age, gender, and fitness level are combined with scientifically proven training methods and exercises to create a customized workout plan that results in a more confident, motivated individual.
The focus is to enhance the individual's performance by using the latest advancements in science, biomechanics, and kinesiology to develop a specific strength, conditioning, and flexibility program that improves the individual's overall ability.
- Run Evaluations -2D
- In addition, we have partnered with Run Raleigh PT to provide direct access to their 3D gait analysis and VO2 Max to get programs developed to take their performance to the next level.
- We have partnered with Fuel NC Nutrition, the premiere nutrition coaching destination in the triangle. Their goal is to empower active men and women to fuel their bodies healthfully while maximizing your strength and energy; and making foods fun and enjoyable!
- Personal Training
- CrossFit TTG is Raleigh's Premier Strength and Conditioning Facility. Raleigh's best fitness programs tailored to meet your needs, they want to help create programs to meet you where you are!
- Sport Specific Training
- CrossFit TTG is Raleigh's Premier Strength and Conditioning Facility. At CrossFit TTG, their goal is to provide guidance and structure to achieve your goals!
- Golf Swing Analysis
- Not only will you improve your swing, you will correct swing faults and reduce stress on your body. You can have longer shots and play pain free by improving motor function, sequencing, and strengthening the primary muscle groups involved in swinging a club.
- When paired, the combination of Physical Therapy and a regular yoga practice can be helpful in improving movement and managing pain and stress associated with many health conditions.
- Pre/Post Concussion Evaluation and Treatment
- We can assess symptoms to determine if a concussion is present, and treat your injury by guiding you through a safe and personalized recovery program.